I am a Consultant Paediatrician and specialist in neurodevelopmental disorders. I have a small but very busy private practice in Central London.
I hold an NHS Consultant contract at St George’s Hospital, London. I can only see NHS patients who live in the Borough of Wandsworth.
What problems I can help with…
I see patients, generally under the age of 16 years, who have developmental problems affecting learning, behaviour and communication such as:
• When attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is suspected
• Difficulties with social function where autism spectrum disorder is suspected
• Problems with motor coordination, particularly when dyspraxia is suspected
• General and specific learning disability who may have another unrecognised disorder
- Tic disorders and Tourette’s syndrome
- Where previous assessments and diagnoses give conflicting outcomes or opinions
- Behavioural conditions that may benefit from medication
I do not see children where the primary question is to assess physical disability or suspected epilepsy as this is the remit of a paediatrician with a specialism in neurodisability or a paediatric neurologist.